Registration and abstract submission
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
We accept only online registrations.
Deadline for registration and abstract submission is 7 September 2014.
Please note that there will be NO on-site registration!
Abstract submission is required and a significant number of additional speakers will be selected from abstracts. You will be informed about our decision approximately 2 to 4 weeks after the registration deadline together with the payment information, which will can be made either via credit card or bank transfer. No visa letters will be issued before receipt of the payment.
If you have any questions or encounter problems with registration and abstract submission, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration fee is 545,00 Euros and includes on-site catering and conference material. Participants are expected to meet their own accommodation and travel expenses. We ask for your understanding that we cannot offer special student rates.
Please pay within 2 weeks of getting the acceptance e-mail. Otherwise, we will have to cancel your registration and choose others from the waiting list.
We accept only online submissions of the abstract.
Before submitting please note the following:
- The limit of 3000 characters refers to manually typed text and includes spaces.
- Please copy-paste the co-authors into the body of the abstract text.
- The abstract can be uploaded either as a word file or a pdf.
- Once an abstract is submitted, it cannot be revised or edited or replaced with a different version. Please make sure the information submitted is correct.
- The application/registration form allows you to submit only one abstract. If you would like to submit an additional abstract after you are accepted to attend the conference, please contact the organizing committee to enquire if a second abstract can be submitted directly to them.
- Abstracts must be submitted at the same time as your application/ registration form.
Please note that no refunds are made once the registration fee has been paid.